My client is a leading provider of education solutions. They provide their solutions to banks to accelerate product releases by making technology implementations predictable.
They are growing, profitable, and looking for a Web Developer II to join their growing team in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This person will work closely with the site development team, marketing team, and project managers to design web pages and flows for products.
- Participates in design and development of established software designs and user interfaces
- Implements user interface guidelines, style guides, GUI architecture, and usability standards
- Provides HTML and CSS based on prototypes and guidelines
- Research and incorporate best practices for user interaction design and marketing materials
- Participates in system testing and assuring cross-browser and cross-platform quality and adherence
- Participates in code/specification inspections
- Has specific knowledge at software unit level
- 1 - 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Arts and Design or related field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills