My client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of paper rolls for ATMs, cash registers, POS printers and more. They have been in business for over 30 years and provide products to the banking, retail, hospitality, healthcare, transportation and grocery industries. They have also expanded into other business machine related products such as ink & thermal transfer ribbons, fan fold, thermal transfer labels & copy paper. The company is about $20 million in revenue and looking to expand their team.
They are growing their sales team and looking for Account Managers (home based) in Atlanta and the Northeast. This person will be developing accounts in their surrounding states.
- Grow sales revenues within assigned segments and region; maintain an appropriate incremental sales pipeline to achieve account enrichment goals.
- Manage all aspects of subscription renewals and generate incremental subscription growth targets and generate Project and Multi-Client Study revenues from existing client & prospects.
- Prospect new customers in the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with existing and new customers; utilize analytical skills to understand customers changing business and technology issues and needs.
- Communicate professionally internally and support initiatives driven by business heads and VP of Sales.
- Required Qualifications
- Proven sales success in a senior account management role managing a $2M+ Book of Business.
- Consistent performance hitting sales targets on both an annual and quarterly basis.
- Proven experience managing client relationships, achieving revenue goals, and managing personal sales strategies.
- Experience in selling value added services to international clients.
- Someone who is excited to learn and is curious about the Pulp and Paper industry and our clients.
- A results-oriented team player.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
$20 mil in revenue
70% new business, 30% account management
Base: 50-75k (depending on experience, can go higher)
OTE: 140-150k total
Quota: $2 million