My client is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based social recognition software. They were named a Top place to work by the Boston Globe and one of the Best Workplaces in the US & Ireland by the Great Place To Work Institute. They have been established since 1999 and have been growing at 35% year after year. They are at about 500 million in revenue with just 450 employees. They had a record quarter last quarter and have outstanding cash flow and no debt.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a Business Development Executive (inside sales) in their Framingham, MA office (1 day a week/work from home option).
This position will be responsible for all business development activities across all of Canada – supporting the Canada Country Manager & Sales team mainly on their enterprise customers (10k+ employees) with some mid-market (2,500-10k employees)
Territory: All of Canada
- At least 3 years inside or bd sales experience
- Speaking to and getting high level meetings with COO, CEO, CHRO, CFO – down to an individual contributor
- Strategic thinking in “attacking” accounts
- Come from any type of software company (plus if you come from the HR software/services industry but not needed)
- Enterprise level customers (2500+ employees)
- Assertive and creative, demonstrating intellectual curiosity
- Established 1999
- 500 Million in revenue (they want to grow to 1 billion in the next few years and on track to do that)
- Privately held, 450 employees
- Clients include: fiserv, symantec, jetblue, Hershey, P&G, Intuit, CardinalHealth, Dunkin, LinkedIn, cisco, NBC, KPMG
- Great environment – no strict rules about dress code, not hung up on certain terms, business philosophies or work styles. They value effort, positivity and collaboration.
- Very low turnover – almost everyone we’ve placed there is still there (we’ve been working with them since 2009).
- No limits on compensation
- Incredible growth opportunities within the organization