My client is a leading provider of speech automation solutions. They are known for their speech automation software, speak engine and tuning products. Their speech recognition technology is the foundation of your successful speech solution. They provide the tools to help you connect and communicate more effectively, increase efficiency, reduce operating costs, increase customer satisfaction and improve employee productivity. Speech Software is certified as one of the most accurate, natural sounding, and reliable solutions in the industry. Their technology provides tools for effectively connecting and communicating with users, increasing user satisfaction, and improving employee productivity.
Right now, they are looking for a C++ Software Engineer located near San Diego, CA.
- Design, develop and implement applications and core technology for next generation of core speech technology products. Projects ranging from core algorithm development, to TCP/IP based connectivity and scaling for high-throughput production servers used by some of the biggest companies out there provides ample variety and job satisfaction.
- Flexible and passionate about working through complex problems to produce products of exceptional software quality, wearing multiple hats as needed to achieve necessary goals in a timely manner.
- Working primarily in C++
- Windows / Linux cross-platform development (experience in both is a plus)
- Work effectively with a small team of developers to create, improve and maintain applications that support state-of-the-art speech recognition and biometric technology
- Knowledge and experience in TCP/UDP communications is desired
- Full life cycle development including writing new code, maintaining existing and updating technical documentation, as needed.
- Experience maintaining C/C++/RESTful APIs
- A minimum of 1-3+ years’ experience programming in C/C++
- Experience working with socket-based client/server architecture
- Highly-optimized multithreaded multi-core coding skills a distinct advantage
- Experience with cross platform software development a plus
- Experience with iOS and Android application development a plus (but not essential)
- Working with RESTful or Web API connectivity and related protocols is a plus
- Good mathematical or engineering background
- Knowledge of advanced software algorithms
- Able to transfer technical knowledge to peers and management, as well as novices
- Able to troubleshoot complex issues involving multiple interrelated systems
- Must have a passion for working with complex, multi-threaded and multi-process software
- Previous experience working automatic speech recognition experience, digital signal processing, or related fields a plus, but not required
- Est in 2000
- Privately held
- Great culture and product
- AVG Sales Cycle-6-9 mths, AVG SP: 10k-100k
- $10m in revenue- 30 employees