My client is a leading provider of Unified communications, Collaboration and Audi Visual Integration solutions. They provide services that aim to align technology with business goals and objectives whether collaborating from a conference room to joining a video meeting on the go from a tablet. They have been listed on SCN’s Top 50 Integrators. They are a Polycom Excellence in Service Partner, they also partner with Cisco and are a Diamond Level Creston Dealer.
They are growing and profitable and looking to bring on a Director of Sales for the West. They’d like someone in the San Francisco area.
- Has experience selling AV and collaboration solutions esp. with Polycom solutions
- 5-7 years managing sales teams
- Experience using SF.com
- Has managed 5-6+ sales people
- Preferably has a book of business
- Support and manage the Sales team in the territory to a variety of verticals
- Mentor and help close deals when necessary
- Est. in 1995, Headquartered in Hauppauge NY
- Privately held
- $73m in revenue
- Avg sales cycle 60-90 days
- Avg Deal size $75-150k
- Has a great family culture