My client is a leading customer service and technology solutions company. With their customer-centric, results-driven approach to digital transformation, you get technology that works delivered by people you want to work with. The company, founded in 1996, is a minority-owned business headquartered in Sparta, NJ serving markets in the Tri-state region and Southeastern US, with presence in Charlotte, NC and London, UK.
Right now, they are looking for a Network Engineer located near Sparta, NJ.
- Create SoWs, PSoWs, and Scoping and Pricing sheets for complex projects
- Identify and Prioritize activities that lead to a goal
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Professional industry recognized project management certification and or equivalent higher education degree
- Data Center Refresh
- Cisco Certifications
- Project Management experience a plus
- Responsible for planning design and implementation of solutions to achieve customer technological and business requirements
- Assisting in pre-implementation services scope and solutions design activities
- Supporting project management to develop defined statements of work and resource plans.
- Perform solutions delivery activities for customers
- Identifying opportunities, locally and globally, developing and nurturing strong relationships with customer and OEM teams
- Providing sales accounting managers with lead opportunities
- Engaging in the development of new services and solutions
- 300+ Employees
- $40 million in revenue
- Founded in 1996
- Headquartered in Sparta, NJ