My client is a leading customer service and technology solutions company. With their customer-centric, results-driven approach to digital transformation, you get technology that works delivered by people you want to work with. The company, founded in 1996, is a minority-owned business headquartered in Sparta, NJ serving markets in the Tri-state region and Southeastern US, with presence in Charlotte, NC and London, UK. Right now, they are looking for a Project Manager located near Sparta, NJ.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer- or business-related discipline required (Master’s degree preferred).
- 10+ years’ experience in development, technology support and/or Implementation.
- 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- PMI Certification and/or other Project Management credentials.
- Ability to complete projects on time and within the stated budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization, time-
- Lead assigned projects to completion.
- Develop and manage to timelines and budgets.
- Provide project team members, engineers and customer stakeholders with feedback, status, encouragement and advice.
- Leverage applications and tools including their own PSA Tool, MS Office 365 applications, Cisco Spark collaboration, WebEx and project management forms.
- Troubleshoot and resolve obstacles that may arise during projects.
- Develop individual project plans complete with budgetary information and resource needs.
- Regular interaction with Service Operations and Professional Services Management for resource allocation.
- Management of project team, time and expense entry.
- 300+ Employees
- 200 million in revenue
- Founded in 1996
- Headquartered in Sparta, NJ