My client is a leading manufacturer of janitorial and sanitations solutions. They have been in business since 1945 and are privately held. The company is about $65 million in revenue and looking to expand their team. They are growing their sales team and looking for a National Account Manager and a Regional Sales Manager (home based) in the West.
This person will be developing accounts in their surrounding states.
- Grow sales revenues within assigned segments and region; maintain an appropriate incremental sales pipeline to achieve account enrichment goals.
- Prospect new customers in the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with existing and new customers; utilize analytical skills to understand customers changing business and technology issues and needs.
- Communicate professionally internally and support initiatives driven by business heads and VP of Sales.
- Experience with janitorial/sanitation solutions
- Consistent performance hitting sales targets on both an annual and quarterly basis.
- Proven experience managing client relationships, achieving revenue goals, and managing personal sales strategies.
- A results-oriented team player.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
$65 mil in revenue
Base: $80k (depending on experience, can go higher)