My client specializes in the design, production and service of secondary packaging solutions as well as offering a full line of packaging machinery. They have been in business since 1955 and the company is about $20 million in revenue and looking to expand their team.
They are growing their sales team and looking for Regional Sales Manager (home based) in the NYC metro area. This person will be developing accounts in their surrounding states.
- Grow sales revenues within assigned segments and region; maintain an appropriate incremental sales pipeline to achieve account enrichment goals.
- Prospect new customers in the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with existing and new customers; utilize analytical skills to understand customers changing business and technology issues and needs.
- Communicate professionally internally and support initiatives driven by business heads and VP of Sales.
- Experience with packaging equipment/selling “big ticket” items
- Consistent performance hitting sales targets on both an annual and quarterly basis.
- Proven experience managing client relationships, achieving revenue goals, and managing personal sales strategies.
- A results-oriented team player.
- $20 mil in revenue
- 50% new business, 50% account management
- Car allowance
- Looking for an entrepreneurial rep to run the territory
Base: 120k (depending on experience, can go higher)
Quota : 6.6 million
ASP- $2 million