My client enables companies to create, catalog and manage analytics as assets which can then be reused consistently everywhere in the enterprise. Their customers have seen significant operational cost savings and achieved improvements in business outcomes by applying the governed, reusable analytics that they enable. Right now they are looking for a Sales Engineer located in the NY metro area.
Ideal candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor degree in software/computer engineering or close equivalent.
- Broad and deep experience with Netezza, Teradata, or other MPP data warehousing platforms and solutions for very large databases.
- Proven experience within the expanding Hadoop and open-source big data ecosystem with the highest priority on Spark and Hive
- Conceptual and logical data modeling or data architecture
- Strong to very-strong SQL and query optimization coding skills.
- Understanding of the Data Science or advanced modeling lifecycle from Data -> Prototyping -> Model Development -> Deployment.
Hands on experience with at least two of the below categories of software:
- Developing cloud data solutions in Google, IBM, MSFT or AMZN cloud.
- Marketing execution software including such technologies as Unica (IBM Campaign), Aprimo, SAS Marketing Automation, etc.
- Data Science or Statistical Modeling languages and applications such as R, SAS, SPSS, Python, Scala, etc.
- Experience developing with Business Intelligence or Data Visualization software such as Cognos, Business Objects, AtScale, Qlik, Tableau
- Cloud analytics solutions such as H2O, DOMO, Birst, IBM Watson Analytics
- Data Prep or Data “Wrangling” tools such as Alteryx, Datameer, Paxata
- Online ad-tech ecosystem (DMP, DSP, etc.)
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix. You can find your way around a file system, manipulate files and prep data for integration.
- Founded in 2005
- 70 Employees in company
- Private, self-funded and profitable
- Great cash flow – no debt
- Great environment – don’t micro manage. Well known for its culture and its products.
- No limits on compensation
- Incredible growth opportunities within the organization