My client is a leading provider of IT solutions and services. Their service, data and proprietary online system company providing global UCC & corporate due diligence solutions to help entrepreneurs, and Fortune 500 legal and financial institutions mitigate/evaluate risk and perfect secured transactions. They offer a comprehensive UCC online search (lien and filing), filing & portfolio management system that competes with any in the market today, combined with unique services such as Account Monitoring, Registered Agent and Real Estate Title. The company is privately held, about $25 million in revenue and growing at 30%.
They are growing their sales team and looking for a Sales Executive (home based) in Atlanta, Chicago, and New York.
- Data and proprietary (due diligence solutions)
- Experience selling into Financial and Law Firms
- Enterprise level selling
- Services background
- Risk mitigation solutions
- Established 1987
- $22 million in revenue
- Privately held
- Stable management team
- Great culture – virtually no turnover. Don’t micromanage
- Average selling price: 250-500k in Banks, Law Firms 1k
- Sales cycle for Banks could be 90-120 days, Law firms are transactional 30 days
Base: $75k+ (depending on experience, can go higher)
OTE: $200k Realistic first year earnings: 140k