My client is a leading provider of collaborative supply chain optimization and advanced retail planning solutions. They’ve been established since 1996, they are public on the Nasdaq and growing at 25%.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a Senior Account Executive in California (remote). This position will be responsible for developing the California territory selling to large F1000 companies (mainly retail focused).
Average deal size: $500k
Average sales cycle: 7-8 months
Quota: 1.5 million
- Software solution sales – specifically in supply chain preferably
- Independent and self-motivated
- Steady job movement
- High energy/results driven
- <100 million in revenue
- Over 1300 customers worldwide – some clients include: UPS, Big Lots, Fender, Verizon, VF corporation, Husqvarna, Parker Hannifin, etc.
- Great environment – don’t micro manage
- Very low turnover – stable management
- No limits on compensation
- Incredible growth opportunities within the organization
Base: $130k (negotiable draw available)