My client is a leading global pharmaceutical and medical device company. They provide a broad and integrated portfolio of services to help their worldwide customers and partners shorten the discovery and development time and lower the cost of drug and medical device R&D.
They are growing, profitable, and looking for a Sr. Business Analyst in Philadelphia, PA to join their growing team. This person should be a self-starter who is adept at building cross functional relationships and requires a high degree of autonomy.
- 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent Identify and Prioritize activities that lead to a goal
- Agile business analysis experience preferred Professional industry recognized project management certification and or equivalent higher education degree
- Lean six sigma experience preferred Cisco Certifications
- Leadership and facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Provide technical support and analysis on business applications that include ERP/WMS/MRP, STARLIMS, Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM, Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and other third party tools.
- Learn and understand existing systems and business processes; develop and maintain a robust awareness of how the business operations work and help stakeholders explore technology possibilities to more effectively execute in their roles.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to improve business processes impacted by technology changes.
- Take on complex, high-profile projects.
- Perform enterprise analysis by planning and scoping several inter-related initiatives and helping senior-level business stakeholders make informed decisions about which initiatives to execute and how to execute.
- Mentor associate and mid-level business analysts in the organization.
- Lead and facilitate teams of cross-functional subject matter experts. Build strong and positive working relationships with all functional areas across the company and understand their needs.
- Use techniques such as focus groups and requirements workshops to elicit, analyze, and document clear and concise user requirements/stories in collaboration with business departments to achieve their desired results for system features or process changes.
- 14,000+ Employees
- $900 Million in Revenue
- Founded in 2000
- Acquired 7 Companies