My client is a global provider of document capture and language-based technologies that integrate across the information lifecycle. (starting from Doc scanning and text recognition to data analysis and knowledge extraction. They help customer optimize their business process and action information by transforming it into accessible and useful knowledge. They have one of the largest global research centers in Artificial intelligence.
They are growing and profitable and looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer in the US.
- 5+ years of professional DevOps/site reliability engineering running 24x7 mission critical systems
- Strong technical expertise in cloud solutions security, experience in getting SOC2 Type 1/2 certifications
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing production systems in AWS or any other cloud provider (Azure, Google Cloud) to ensure availability, performance, scalability and security of the production systems
- Hands-on experience with configuration management and Infrastructure as Code approach (AWS Cloud Formation, Chef, Puppet)
- Participating in various certifications (SOC 2, ISO, etc.)
- Administer our AWS instances, including maintenance, creation of new instances, DB maintenance
- Creating, testing, and executing the disaster recovery, security incident response, and other contingency plans
- Monitoring of AWS instances, including real-time notifications and log reviews
- Responding to customer issues related to system problem which require log access
- Founded in 1989/ Privately held
- 80% new business 20% existing
- 3-6 mon sales cycle
- Avg sales price- 100k
- Lots of opportunity for growth