My client is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based social recognition software. They were named a Top place to work by the Boston Globe and one of the Best Workplaces in the US & Ireland by the Great Place To Work Institute. They have been established since 1999 and have been growing at 35% year after year. They are at about $500 million in revenue with just 450 employees. They had a record quarter last quarter and have outstanding cash flow and no debt.
Due to a promotion, they are looking for a Strategic Client Director located on the east coast.
This person will play a critical role in strategizing and growing enterprise level accounts (10k + employees). You will create relationships while growing the business. It is customer facing and will liaise significantly with C Level employees within current accounts and the executive team. While the position is highly sales-driven, the ability to grow relationships and understand the internal operations & development of clients processes and business producers is equally critical.
Quota: 2 million
- Hunter (passionate/energetic) – new business within existing accounts
- Consultative selling – that’s influencing ideas & strategy, not just selling a product
- Relationship building
- Sales experience (high level, enterprise)
- Cloud/Saas software – HR, HCM software is a plus
- Upsell, cross sell and renew accounts
- Privately held, 450 employees, 26 sales people total, 6 enterprise reps
- Clients include: fiserv, symantec, jetblue, Hershey, P&G, Intuit, CardinalHealth
- Great environment – no strict rules about dress code, not hung up on certain terms, business philosophies or work styles. They value effort, positivity and collaboration.
- Very low turnover – almost everyone we’ve placed there is still there (we’ve been working with them since 2009). 6-8% rate
- No limits on compensation
- Incredible growth opportunities within the organization
Base: $140k -160 (can go higher depending on experience)
OTE: $280-320 (no cap + accelerators)