My client is named one of the top 25 Supply Chain companies and has the happiest customers in the industry based on Gartner’s study. They’ve been established for 25 years, growing at 20% and profitable.
They are looking for a VP of Sales in TX (preference but could be remote in any major US city).
This person will be building a team and need to hire 3-6 reps in the next year and a half.
- Management/leadership experience
- Supply Chain
- Experience building a team (even if it’s a small team)
- Steady work history
- Established 25 years ago
- Under 15 million in revenue
- 100 employees
- Over 6000 customers: Acme, Bayer, BMW, Hasbro, Cargill, Time Warner, Unilever, Whirlpool, Disney FedEx, Wells Fargo AmEx, Dell, IBM & many more
- Great environment. Very low turnover
- No limits on compensation
- Incredible growth opportunities within the organization
- comprehensive benefit plan
Base: low 200’s (can go higher depending on experience)
OTE: 400k +
+ stock options