My client is a is a custom thermoplastic sheet extruder and laminator offering one of the broadest polymer and substrate selections in the industry. The company expanded its original services to this industry to become the dominant supplier nationwide in its product specialties for many decades. They continue to deliver new technical solutions to major corporations around the globe in industries such as medical, orthopedic, military, recreational, renewable energy, aerospace, and transportation.
They are growing and profitable and looking to bring on a Senior Equipment Engineer in MA.
- BA in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a related position in the web handling and/or converting industry
- Experience in project management from the concept through implementation into production
- Leadership & ability to motivate individuals and teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Ability to troubleshoot process and product problems
- Ability to interface effectively at all organizational levels both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Ability to take control of events and deal effectively with pressure and stress related to custom based manufacturing
- Est. 1874
- $30m In revenue
- Privately held
- 84 ppl in company
- Anticipated 30% growth rate